Re: Maintanence Journals

From: Jason Banta (jason.banta@louisville.edu)
Date: Mon Aug 27 2001 - 15:52:29 EDT

Somebody posted a link about an e book on lubricants, the company that published the e book has a free vehicle record system. I have just downloaded it, and have not yet had a chance to look it over.

You could also set up a log in excel or if you are really creative you could set up an entire database in access.

Just a few suggestions.

>>> kevinhoegen@email.com 08/27/01 03:28PM >>>
I saw a reference someone posted stating that they had a maintanence journal
for thier Dakota. This is a great idea which I have never done.

I would like to create a maintanence log for both my Dakota and Tracker 4x4.
Originally I planned to simply pick up a notebook of some sort, but then I
got to thinkin that maybe there's some sort of software out there which has
this type of program all set-up.

Anyone know of one. Not really a prioirity, but heck....would be yet another
reason to have this PC other than Gaming and DML chattin :-)

Kevin