Re: Instant oil change - WARNING

From: Kevin \(MAGNUM S/T\) Hoegen (kevinhoegen@email.com)
Date: Mon Aug 27 2001 - 16:02:41 EDT

I have my truck religiously done at Jiffy Lube.....nowadays, with
restrictions on where you can dispose of the oil...I find it alot easier to
have the speedy shps do it..........although they charge too much.

Anyway, a couple of oil changes ago, they neglected to shut my passenger
door correctly (after vacuuming). Well, I left the Jiffy Lube and took an
immediate and quick left to merge into oncoming traffic...halfway into the
merge...WOOOOSH...there goes the passenger door flying open! My next oil
change was free...but boy was I po'd