RE: Instant oil change - WARNING

From: Kenneth Eng (keng@novadigm.com)
Date: Mon Aug 27 2001 - 16:35:34 EDT

Those quick lube places promise that they will change your oil in 10
minutes. I usually let the oil drain for at least an hour before putting
the plug back in. Even after an hour the oil is still dripping out. If the
oil was drained for only 10 minutes, there is still at least a good amount
of old oil in the pan that will get mixed with the fresh oil.