RE: Where to buy a FSM

From: Neil W. Bellenger (neil624b@rochester.rr.com)
Date: Mon Aug 27 2001 - 17:44:13 EDT

Jason, The good ones aren't cheap and the cheap ones aren't that good. For
tune-up info, torque specs, or basic maintenance, Chilton's or something
similar is pretty good. I bit the bullet and got the factory manual from the
dealer for my '99 CC, around $95 if memory serves. I connect a lot of extra
electrical equipment, lights, radios, gauges, etc.
The DM manual shows every wire, connection, color code, splice, ground point
for every option. Pricey but money well spent imho. Also saves lots of
fuses. LOL.

Neil