Re: Re[2]: Bernd....Clutch

From: Kevin \(MAGNUM S/T\) Hoegen (kevinhoegen@email.com)
Date: Mon Aug 27 2001 - 18:02:54 EDT

On the contrary, I believe that it somewhat acts as free
advertising...hell...that's why I started ordering through
Speedtweaks...because I saw all the posts....and the great responses from
customers..not to mention knowing that Bernd makes a number of informative
tech posts.

As far as why I continue.....most of my posts regarding Speedtweaks follow a
similar direct emailing to Bernd...I was under the impression that its
easier and quicker for him to follow-up via DML posting.....guess I am
corrected :-(

No direct offense taken Andy....thought I was doing something good by
showing folks that Bernd has quite a following....the guy deserves the
buisness considering he doesn't charge us for all the tech support over the
years :-).....I'm more than willing to throw my buisness his way rather than
elsewhere.

Later,
Kevin

"Michael Clark" <mike@mikesdakota.com> wrote in message

> > I agree, send them either privately or to the corresponding email
address.
> > Nothing against anyone who's done this in the past...but it helps keep
the list
> > slightly less cluttered.
>
> > - Bernd
>
> And it also kinda makes Bernd look bad in a way. People may see all these
> "where's my order" posts and assume he never ships anything! BTW my
> orders from Bernd have always been filled in a timely and accurate manner.
Two