Re: Austin Folks - BEWARE

From: johnie bebad (slpndragon@hotmail.com)
Date: Mon Aug 27 2001 - 18:12:02 EDT

them no good revenue collecting ...holes..i can say this being a former
cop..all i can say is its all about the money..they should be more concerned
of junk uninsured motorist..oh wait they probably will not have the
money..so lets target speeders.its the same bs here in louisiana..i was
pulled over and cited a 25$ fine for not having my seatbelt on..its legal to
ride a motorbike without a helmet here..what can you do??