Re[2]: 360 swap checklist

From: Michael Clark (mike@mikesdakota.com)
Date: Mon Aug 27 2001 - 22:38:11 EDT

> Mike

> What cam, retainers and valve springs are you using? I didn't see them listed.
> You may want to consider a new timing chain.

Bob,

The cam is the Comp Cams 604 which is:
part# 20-604-8
grind # CRS264HR-12

.512 intake, .512 exhaust
duration at .050 is 210 intake, 220 exhaust.
on a 112 lobe sep.

The springs, and retainers all came from KRC performance as a package
deal with the R/T heads. I believe the springs are the R/T springs,
they are doubles.

The timing set..... I'm still waiting on that from Marty at KRC. If
it doesn't get here by Friday it will be cancled and I'll just use the
double roller that came with the short block assembly. I've been
waiting on the timing set for 2 months now so I have to draw the line
somewhere, and Friday is it. Actually if I had known the shortblock
came with a double roller I would not have bothered with an
aftermarket set.

--Mike
www.mikesdakota.com