Re: Re: 318 Rebuild costs

From: Geoff (geoff_fahl_1@yahoo.com)
Date: Mon Aug 27 2001 - 20:37:33 EDT

Hey, thanks for the site, I'm looking at it right now. As for my 3.9L
It's in good shape except for the fuel rail which I have on order. It's
never given me any problems I just want more power than it's putting out.
I'm interested in selling the whole thing when I'm done with the swap but
It'll be a while because I'm doing this as a project in my auto shop class.
I have a set of JBA headers (silver ceramic coated) that I bought within the
last 5 months that I'd also be willing to part with when the project is
done. I'll add you to my address book, and I suggest you do the same.

Geof