Re: Rust

From: Shane Moseley (smoseley@ix.netcom.com)
Date: Mon Aug 27 2001 - 21:20:32 EDT

That one is easy - POR15 from Restomotive Labs I think. Try www.por15.com . I
liked the rear axle job I did so much that I'll be doing the undercarriage/frame
of all my vehicles w/it. Everyone I know that has tried it - swears by it.

It puts a coating around the rust-affected area locking out all air and moisture
from getting to it. Kinda like a black thin, coating of JB-Weld. Just don't
get any on your hands - it has to wear off.

Latr,

Shane

--
'96 IndyRam-HisIndy-MPI TB Pulleys RTcam MPComp HVoilpump DynaGearDoubleRoller
WindageTray CompTAs