Re: Re: DML Made it to OH / Anyone going to Truckfest at Summit?

From: Mark Kuzia (flyboy01@mediaone.net)
Date: Mon Aug 27 2001 - 22:19:10 EDT

I've thought about it, but it may be too far. How far east is it from
Cleveland? I would be driving from Ypsilanti, MI, about 45 miles north of
Toledo.

Mark Kuzia
flyboy01@mediaone.net
http://people.mw.mediaone.net/flyboy01/home.html
1995 Dakota 13.79 @ 102.45 mph "Fastdak"
~360ci, 5-spd, 8 3/4 rear / 3.90-SG
1994 Dakota 15.36 @ 91.56 mph
~318ci, 5-spd, 3.90 LS (bone stock, no mods)