Re: Instant oil change - WARNING

From: Mike (spammikeREMOVE@home.com)
Date: Mon Aug 27 2001 - 22:02:49 EDT

I used to change my oil myself (when I had a Ram and had plenty of room),
but now I live in a downtown apartment complex and there is no where to do
such a thing. I didn't mind it, and I always knew it was done right and I
had decent oil in the engine. Now they barely even let it drain, and who
knows what they are pumping into your engine with those oil guns (probably
the used oil from the guy in front of you).

Oh well, guess I need to wait until I buy a house.

Mike