Good Loud Muffler (racing only)

From: NVMYDakota@aol.com
Date: Mon Aug 27 2001 - 22:15:27 EDT

I am really getting into this autocross stuff, I went to SCCA race this
weekend, did race, but this weekend is my opening run, I am gunna get
slaughter, but that the point, no mopds to the suspension except rear
lwoering blocks, so there is MUCH to be done, anyways I loved the opened up
exhuast sound around the track, so whats a good one to simly tuirn down
(putting a regular one back on during the week) Just wodnering what you all
think (CHEAPER IS BETTER!) I might jsut striaght pipe it for this weekend,
(witha turndown of course...)

Greg