Re: Re: Re: Instant oil change - WARNING

From: AWyseGuy@aol.com
Date: Tue Aug 28 2001 - 00:21:27 EDT

In a message dated 8/27/2001 4:00:27 PM Central Daylight Time,
redmopar99@ntlworld.com writes:

<< I used to work at one of those places. Most of them will take the oil if
you
 change it yourself. If you feel safer doing it yourdelf then just take it in
 to them to dump it. We never charged anything for that.

I read that they were required to take peoples oil by some disposal law..
been years ago.. But that's why I usually drop my oil off either there or
Wally world.. whichever is easier on any given day.

Aaron W in AL

94 RC WS 2.5L 5spd
95 RC Sport 2.5L 5 Spd
86 Shelby Charger Turbo