Re: Re: Instant oil change - WARNING

From: AWyseGuy@aol.com
Date: Tue Aug 28 2001 - 22:51:00 EDT

When I had my Samarui I always took it to Q lube every 3K and used Sythetic
in it. When the T-case went out because it was basically empty.. I
mentioned it to Q-lube a few months later, when I went in for the next
change; the mgr apologized, and said I should have let them know; since I'd
been getting the full service done.. they'd have picked up the tab for the
rebuild. So by all means, I don't have a problem letting them do the work
for me; Besides.. if I'd gotten it with less miles on it.. They were doing
a 10yr, 200K drivetrain warranty for having them do the maintenance.

Aaron W in AL

94 RC WS 2.5L 5spd
95 RC Sport 2.5L 5 Spd
86 Shelby Charger Turbo