Re: Motor Oil

From: James Babcock (jbabcoc@yahoo.com)
Date: Tue Aug 28 2001 - 14:54:21 EDT

Castrol GTX 10w30. I drive about 4K per year, and the oil gets
changed every six months. I have used Castrol HD-30 when towing
in the summer.

I tried Castrol Syntec one winter and wasn't suitably impressed
to keep paying the extra bux for it. I figure that flushing out
the crud when changing the dino-juice is better than letting
it sit in the engine when using synthetic.

Jim
'87 Dakota long bed V6 auto 4x4, class III hitch, 58k original miles