Re: Re: Re: Instant oil change - WARNING

From: Richard A Pyburn (rap777@juno.com)
Date: Tue Aug 28 2001 - 15:24:05 EDT

Say, GS, I don't know about peanut butter. Do they sell that at Jiffy
Loob? The only thing I use them for is the inspection sticker for my
iwfe's Intrepid R/T and getting rid of old oil, filters and antifreeze.
But, it does make ya wonder, doesn't it?

Maybe Jiffy Goob(er) would know?

Richard

On Tue, 28 Aug 2001 13:59:02 -0700 "George S Willhite"
<gswillhite@ualr.edu> writes:

> From: Richard A Pyburn <rap777@juno.com>
> Charge ya?? Are you kidding? They SELL the used oil to a recycler
> who
> cleans out the used up additives and, hopefully, the contaminants
> and
> they resell it as store brands.
>
> Jiffy Looob takes all the used oil I can bring them gladly.
>
> Richard in San Antonio
>
> Eeeeuuuu.....Rich, don't tell us were they
> get their peanut butter. ;-)
>
> GS -

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.