fuel pump dilemma....

From: thomas Mize (dakotasport94@hotmail.com)
Date: Tue Aug 28 2001 - 20:20:38 EDT

oh my,not again...mon morning my truck's fuel pump died on me...it just quit
on me in the middle of the road..thank god i work at a Chrysler dealer.
Last year i upgraded from a 15 gallon to a 22 gallon tank. and i bought a
Reman pump.(I was told now i should have gotten a NEW pump.) the shop has
had many problems with comebacks with remans so they stopped selling them
Any way im getting it fixed on Wed. so im getting a new pump for my
ride...ill be doing it at work an have a lift,now,which way would be
easier/quicker...removing it from below or removing the bed from above??
everyone at work says from below....im lost...

1995 Dodge Dakota Sport(RIP)
1995 Dodge Stratus ES(1 of 593)
1989 Dodge Daytona (1 of 1,196)
1988 Dodge Daytona Pacifica(1 of 457)