Re: Damn speed grills

From: Chuong Nguyen (dester223@hotmail.com)
Date: Tue Aug 28 2001 - 22:53:27 EDT

Is that powder coating? I swear mine was only 30 dollar setup fee plus 15
bucks (For my part) but I split the setup fee with a friend who also got his
grille powder coated so it was only 30 bucks total for me. IF anything.
I'd be glad to have you send the grille over here. I'll give it to the
powder coating place and send it back to you whenever it's ready.

You just cover all the actual shipping charges and that's it.
-Chuong

<<
Ya I know I already called around, most places want atleast a $200 minimum
order. Sux

You know you can send it off to a powder coating place and they'll chrome
DIP it for you. Same effect... will cost about that 30 dollars anyways.
- -Chuong

PS. that's how i got my custom speed grille "chrome"