RE: Re: POR15

From: Rodney Lewis (rlewis@nicorenergy.com)
Date: Wed Aug 29 2001 - 08:38:41 EDT

You're not supposed to just pop the lid back on. You're supposed to lay a
piece of plastic wrap over the top of the can and *then* put the lid
on...I've never had a problem keeping cans of POR and Hammerite around using
this method. If you need to store it for a while, also flip the can upside
down.

-Rodney