Re: POR15

From: Shane Moseley (smoseley@ix.netcom.com)
Date: Wed Aug 29 2001 - 20:14:06 EDT

Yes - the plastic wrap trick will work and I hate that I didn't mention it but I
still prefer the six packs. I never have been impressed w/a half full can of
<fill in the blank here>. I like to give pints to good friends that haven't
used it yet. They always say "I owe ya one for that one".

Anybody have any problems w/UV damage using just the etching primer / POR15 and
not the frame black or whatever top coats added? Most of my coated pieces are
still in covered storage and since I haven't been using POR15 long - I'm not
sure how the nice finish I have now will last under severe road duty / outdoor
storage.

Thanks,

Shane

--
'96 IndyRam-HisIndy-MPI TB Pulleys RTcam MPComp HVoilpump DynaGearDoubleRoller
WindageTray CompTAs