Re: Plastic anchors

From: David Medeiros (orange383@earthlink.net)
Date: Wed Aug 29 2001 - 11:21:52 EDT

Having gone through my truck many times (and breaking many clips in the
process), I have found that all of the clips have been available at either
my local pep boys, monument, or kragen. They are in packages called
"body-tite." My local auto body supply has a larger assortment of clips
and many specialized clips, but they tend to be a little more expensive.
Also, even if your clip is not aesthetically identical to one in the auto
parts store, many can be used in place of each other. I doubt you will
have to go to the dealer (unless you have a convertible dakota)....in which
case, you are f**ked, because it will either cost you big time or it's
discontinued. Good luck.

David