It's Mine! It's MINE ALL MINE!!!

From: jbleazard@Sympatico.ca
Date: Thu Aug 30 2001 - 08:47:33 EDT

BWAhahahahaha!!!!!

What am I blabbering about now?

Why, the fact that I just got my title certificate for my '95 in the mail
yesterday. Finally finished paying the bank for it, so they sent me the
title. (In case you're doing the math, I got the truck used in '96, so no,
I didn't have a 6-year loan on it.)

WhooHoo!!! No more bank, no more payments in US dollars every
month (those really hurt when your paycheck is in CDN $). The Dak
is ALL MINE!!!!!!!!!

Only 2.5 years to go on the lease for the other Dak, then assuming we
buy it off the lease, probably another 4 years after that...

Jason Bleazard jbleazard@sympatico.ca Toronto, Ontario
his: '95 Dakota Sport 4x4, 3.9 V6, 5spd, Reg. Cab, white