RE: 4.7 ENGINE Applause

From: Sevrence, Sean (S.J.) (ssevrenc@visteon.com)
Date: Thu Aug 30 2001 - 07:20:41 EDT

Good Morning Dak'ers!

Will, I am right with you. I have 255,000 trouble free miles on the 3.9L -
that's some running! I do not even have 10% of that on my 4.7L. I agree it
is strong and smooth! I am hoping to get double the miles from the 4.7L. It
would be nice ;^P

Have a great day and holiday all!

Sean
'92 RC Sport 3.9L 5spd - 250,000mi!