Re: bernd and bill my sc

From: ABeerCan@aol.com
Date: Thu Aug 30 2001 - 20:36:24 EDT

<< Will,
     Is that for the Dak or the Model airplane. Bill >>

Both! hehehehe The oil helps keep everything mixed well and will also lube
the injectors for a little while, about as long as it takes for the gas to
cut it back off, which is about as fast as it can be deposited on the
injector, but it sounds good anyway. ;o) I have used it in the Dakado with
very good results. It makes the NOS Race only version of octane booster look
kinda like Peach Schnapps does to Wild Turkey, if ya get my drift.

The other Will