bernd and bill my sc

From: johnie bebad (slpndragon@hotmail.com)
Date: Thu Aug 30 2001 - 15:22:31 EDT

well i i went ahead and installed the kb headers and up the boost to 9
psi.also installed new mopar pcm.im getting rite at 11 psi boost since the
upgrade to 9 psi and the higher shift points..NOW THE PROBLEM IS PUMP GAS.i
cant get into it without the kb ping protector shutting me down..i ran the
octane booster and it tries to shut down only wot in 3rd gear..just to see i
ran the tank down to e and put 8 gallons of 110 octane..after about 2o
minutes of running the backroads...i was doing rolling starts from about 30
mph..the damn thing came alive like a damn 2 stroke. i liked to have lost
it..it runs great with the high octane fuel..i guess ill have to run the
pump gas for everyday use and the 110 on days that i want to play.i ran my
buddies mustang i left about 3 car lenghts to about 130 thats when he came
by he slowed down to see what i was running we backed off at 140..so 6500
later it kicks ass..