RE: Should I do the 408?

From: steve preston (steve239dak@yahoo.com)
Date: Fri Aug 31 2001 - 00:04:29 EDT

That`s not bad.Not much more than a Magnum 380! I can
envision having a "408DAK" license plate,and having
people wonder,"Hmmm.When did Mopar have a 408? I don`t
remember that one.Must have been back in the early
Sixties!" Hey,I wonder if they`ll need all the
accessories along with my 3.9 block,Bernd? :) I need
to expedite this thing right on outta here! :)