Re: It's finaly here! (my 318 that is)

From: brad k (brad70_98@yahoo.com)
Date: Fri Aug 31 2001 - 00:16:50 EDT

Geoff,
A good source of information is the Magnum Engine book
from Mopar performance (25$). It has all of this
information in it, including block preperation,
torque specs, and assembly.

I don't have it with me now, or I would help you
out with the specifics! I lent it out last weekend.

Brad
98 Dakota CC 4x4 5.2L, 3.55LSD, 32x11.5 BFG M/T
Gibson Cat Back Exhaust, JBA headers and Y-Pipe
MP PCM, 180 T-stat, 3923's, Taylor Wires,
Accel Cap/Rotor, Ported TB, K&N FIPK2, IAT Adjuster