Re: 4.7 ENGINE Applause (Attn: Rick)

From: Suter, Rick (RSuter@bizfon.com)
Date: Fri Aug 31 2001 - 09:37:22 EDT

Sorry to hear your 3.9 runs as well as my 5.2. To your point of trading it
in. I've nearly reached the same point and am considering starting a 12 step
program... Daks Anonymous... cuz I must be really sick to consider giving
the Dodge boys money for another truck when they can't fix the first one.

However, what the hell else would I buy? A Chevy? I don't think so. A Ford?
Which one? An F150, why? A Ranger? Oh please! I sound like an advertisement,
but what other "mid size" truck is there which is available with a V8? A
Tundra? Oh, no, that's a full size (and BUTT ugly!)

BTW: The New cat *did* make a difference, I got a little power back, but it
still stumbles...