Hurst 391-0155/Redline MTL

From: Doug Myers (dougmyers@starpower.net)
Date: Fri Aug 31 2001 - 09:55:56 EDT

Hi,

    After seeing the High Perf Mopar article, and reading the post's from
people who have installed them, I'm going to try the Hurst 391-0155 shifter
again. I had problems with it hitting the dash in 3rd gear before. My
question is this: what thread size does the shifter use? I hated the shift
knob that came with the shifter, so I want to order a better one when I
re-order the shifter.

    Also, is there any problems with running straight Red Line MTL or MT-90
in an NV-3500?

Doug Myers
'99 Dakota RC/SB 5.2L/5-speed/3.92SG (soon to be 360 powered)