Re: Aftermarket brakes

From: Don Mallett (maldbnsf@home.com)
Date: Fri Aug 31 2001 - 10:02:38 EDT

I went with the Raybestos Pads part # PGD82OM. There is 90 3.094467e+262ss crud on the
rims. What there is comes off a heck a lot quicker too. I also installed the
Power Slot rotors at the same time. The new rotors aren,t rustingat all.
Dose the dirt and crud you are getting has a red tint to it? If so thats
the rust form the OEM rotors. I just posted some photos of the new brakes on
my site. ( http://Geocities.com/maldbnsf/PS.html )
Don Mallett
Y2k QC SLT+
http://Geocities.com/maldbnsf/