Re: Aftermarket brakes

From: Kevin \(MAGNUM S/T\) Hoegen (kevinhoegen@email.com)
Date: Fri Aug 31 2001 - 10:28:07 EDT

No, the powder residue on my rims is strictly black. I have the nice and
shiny AR-767 wheels, but within a day or so they look like crap because of
brake dust. I spend a fortune on brake dust cleaning products.

I don't want to go with a brake dust 'disc' as I believe they lead to
overheating of the brakes, and these brakes get hot enough as it is :-)