RE: Dear Bernd....

From: Bernd D. Ratsch (bernd@texas.net)
Date: Fri Aug 31 2001 - 23:52:16 EDT

Dear David,

(1) Yeah...I know. Saved voicemails also count as real voicemails and
fills up the darn box. Will clear it out tomorrow AM.
(2) You wouldn't believe the custom JBA 9mm Wires I've got in stock now.
;) (And less expensive than MSD's and built by the same folks who make
the wires for MSD.)

Gimme a call tomorrow after 10am.

- Bernd