Re: Member with Firestone Connections

From: mrdancer (mrdancer2@home.your.underwear.com)
Date: Fri Aug 31 2001 - 23:53:08 EDT

I don't know who had the connections, but I got a great deal by going to
www.tirerack.com then printed out the price quote and took it to the local
Firestone dealers. One dealer ignored me, but the dealer across town match
the price and saved me $23 each on a set of SH30 tires. These Firestones
are great, much better than the Generals and Goodyears I had on before. I'd
even put them above Michelins. Remember, these are street tires, not the
ATX tires that got the undeserved rap...

--
Remove .your.underwear to reply