Re: 1 year, and counting

From: Jayson Woodruff (woodrufj@yahoo.com)
Date: Sat Sep 01 2001 - 01:25:03 EDT

I didn't use a case, just the optima. Had to turn it on it's side so the posts
face forward and the battery is smaller vertically. I just used 2 gauge copper
wire from Home Depot, 50cents/ft. Works great. You can run the power line down
through the wheel well then INTO the frame and it pops out of the frame about
12" before where I put the battery. I didn't bother with the sensor, I figured
it would throw codes of "Too Cold" If I moved it too.

I don't need a cut off for my sport. But I thought about putting a cut off
switch in that rubber plugged tie down in the bed. Then use one of those long
stick switches from summit.

Jay W