RE: RE: Need some help for ideas

From: Bernd D. Ratsch (bernd@texas.net)
Date: Sat Sep 01 2001 - 15:35:39 EDT

I'm working on that idea...

What happened was that the SuperChips box got wet inside and shorted out
(my bad). I dried it and was able to "limp" the truck home.
Fortunately, that's all she had left in her. I received the replacement
SuperChips ICON overnight (this AM) and replaced it immediately. Still
no spark...so I removed it and went back to the factory wiring (no
SuperChips or MSD).

- Bernd