My Dak was HIT!!!!

From: Don Mallett (maldbnsf@home.com)
Date: Mon Sep 03 2001 - 08:38:54 EDT

I had time to kill yesterday so I stopped at a Home Depot to look for a
safety pin thingee that clips thur the hitch of the trailer to lock it on
while driving. After that I went to my next stop and while waiting for the
guy to get home I saw that the left rear bumper was hit. It was pushed into
the fender and put a crease about 1.5 inches long into the fender. That
paint is cracked , So I need to do something to prevent it from rusting. The
bumper is pushed back and is pushed in on the corner about 2 inches around.

I guess Iım calling Farmers Insurance tomorrow. This sucks, This is the
first time for this Dak and the first time something like this has bothered
me to a point that I want it fixed. Will insurance cover something like
this? Time to upgrade the bumper (sorry no rollpan for this truck) I like
bumpers on a truck. Iıll start looking for a nice welded diamond plate
bumper with a receiver build in to it. Any one know any were to get a real
work bumper?