Re: 360 swap currently underway

From: DGB (dgbcms@netnet.net)
Date: Mon Sep 03 2001 - 07:39:08 EDT

>Then I discovered that after working with
> it a while, it would intentionally turn to blind me and
give me
> headaches. It seems that whenever I am working below the
engine and
> then go up top to adjust something, that stupid light is
always aimed
> right at me so I can't see a darn thing.

Amen ... I have a retractable florescent shaped the same,
from Craftsman, that always finds it's way to my eyes and
not to the subject! Also to get them into tighter spots, and
stay, especially unhooked, is a joke. Seems like one can
spend more time positioning the damn light then on the work
at hand!

In my 45 years of working on my own vehicles, I'm still in
pursuit of that perfect drop-light!

Dwight in WI