Body or suspension lift

From: Shane (Semj1@earthlink.net)
Date: Mon Sep 03 2001 - 09:16:23 EDT

I am wondering if there is an advantage over one or the other as far as the
body or suspension lift besides the money. I have talked to a couple of
buddies that have said that after putting in a body lift the areas where the
mounts went started to rot out and I really have not heard anything bad
about suspension lifts until you go so high that you end up throwing out the
driveline geometry and start blowing drive shafts. I just want to see what
you all have heard/seen. Thanks,
Shane