RE: I'm a new daddy!!!

From: Ronald Wong (ron-wong@home.com)
Date: Mon Sep 03 2001 - 10:34:26 EDT

Congrats Blaine! Glad everyone's okay. My granddaughter spent a week in
NICU too. Just precautions. Since you have a daughter, you'll be spending
the next year trying to get her to talk....and the following 17 years trying
to get her to shut it up! ;-)

My prayers are with your wife and daughter, may they get well soon.

Ron
00 PB SLT QC 4X2 5.9 46RE 3.92 LSD