RE: I'm a new daddy!!!

From: Bernd D. Ratsch (bernd@texas.net)
Date: Mon Sep 03 2001 - 10:42:26 EDT

WooHoo!! Congratulations Blaine! :)

- Bernd

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-dakota-truck@BUFFNET.NET
[mailto:owner-dakota-truck@BUFFNET.NET] On Behalf Of Blaine Basse
Sent: Monday, September 03, 2001 9:21 AM
To: dakota-truck-moderator@bent.twistedbits.net
Subject: DML: I'm a new daddy!!!

I just wanted to let everyone know that I have a new baby girl. Joela(my
wife) is home and doing fine except for discomfort and soreness from the
c-section. The baby (Alexandra Rose Basse) is still at the hospital
because she had a little fluid in her lungs when she was first born and
was put in NICU. She was born on August 31st at 7:21 a.m., weighed
6#11ozs and was 19-1/2 inches long. They took her off oxygen Sat. a.m.
and she is eating well now. Hopefully she will be home Wednesday or
Thursday as they keep them a min. of 5-days in NICU.
     I wanted to thank you all for the support throughout the pregnancy
as this is our first and my wife had many complications. Thank God
everything seems to be coming out o.k. Thanks,

Blaine V. Basse (Bigbad)--SE Louisiana
'94 CC SLT 318 auto 2wd 3.55sg Gray/Gray
Checkmate soft tonneaux,
Ventvisors, AVS rear louvers, home-built aluminum
grille and valance inserts w/driving lamps, 180* t-stat, 14" breather
w/Accel filter, Flowmaster 40 muffler, Kenwood CD, Polk
5x7's(rear) and 5-1/4"(front), 10"Pyle tube, Optimus tweeters(they
scream), and 3 amps(Sony XM3020, XM4520 and Harmon Khardon CA240). '96
Yamaha Virago 1100 Special '95 Neon (Joela's car)