Re: RE: Y2k Dak, Broken Spring!!

From: Ed Halterman (OLZNUT@webtv.net)
Date: Mon Sep 03 2001 - 17:35:53 EDT

And what are you implying Ron?? :) You shoulda seen what I just came
back from this weekend up in the Frazier Park area, we were all jumping
our trucks (I managed about 6" or so of air!!), crawling up hills, and
in some cases, bottoming out (ouch, but all is ok!) All I came back with
is a few more bush scratches that I'm gonna have to buff out again,
luckily I put a good coat of wax on last time so that I won't have to
work as hard this time :) I have some vid of us, and the rest of my
group took lots of pics, so I'll have the proof soon. Later!!

Ed "Olznut" Halterman Sunland, Ca
'01 Dak Quad Cab 4x4 SLT+ 4.7L V-8, Auto, Bright Silver Aka the "Silver
Streak"!!!
'66 Olds F-85, 5.4L V-8, HAS 410hp at the crank, Will be Intense Blue
next month!!

See the Silver Streak and Project Olds here!!
www.dodgetruckonline.com/ed.htm