Goodyear MT/R Tires

From: Nate & Brenda Johnson (nbjohnson@networld.com)
Date: Mon Sep 03 2001 - 17:39:03 EDT

Hey all, I'm getting ready to get rid of my stock "good-for-a-years"
(lasted two actually) and am torn between the BFG MT/TA and the Goodyear
MT/R's I've heard alot of good things about the MT/R's and am well
aware of BFG's reputation. Has anybody run the MT/R's for any length of
time? How's the tread life? I know there great in the mud and rocks,
how about the highway on the way to the mud and rocks?
Any help would be appreciated!
Nate, Ogden UT - USA
http://www.geocities.com/natedak2k
natedak2k@yahoo.com ; nbjohnson@networld.com
Forest Green 00 Dakota CC 4X4, 5-speed, LSD, 3.92 Rear, 4.7L/287ci,
Extang BlackMax Tonneau
A.K.A. - "Dusty"