Re: Air Horns

From: George T. Geissinger (ustow@ptd.net)
Date: Mon Sep 03 2001 - 18:10:13 EDT

Lots of places to but a set of real air horns. I am sure you could get a
nice used setup from a yard cheep(horns,valve, and a small tank.) you could
either put an air valve on and fill it from a air hose or use a cheep plug
in 12V compressor. New I can see a bunch and the electric - air valve isn't
cheep so just use the one on a truck that you pull the cable.
GEORGE!!