Air Horns

From: Kevin \(MAGNUM S/T\) Hoegen (kevinhoegen@email.com)
Date: Mon Sep 03 2001 - 17:51:26 EDT

I notice many people have purchased the Hella 2-horn set-up.....anyone get
the 3-horn set-up? I'm wondering if the additional horn gives a deeper
sound.

Also, I notice many brands online that look like the Hellas....but aren't.
Should I stick witht the Hella brand......or are the all the same?

Thanks

Originally I was gonna get a real nice big-rig sound set-up...but I was
looking at ~$350....that's just too much for horns. Unless someone has found
a way to fit one of the larger (and lower) truck horns on thier Dak...I'll
be stuck with getting the very high pitched euro sound of the Hella set-up.

TA