Re: 3 Guage, Guage pod from Lo-Tek (got mine!)

From: Tim Berry (coolva1@home.com)
Date: Tue Sep 04 2001 - 13:16:06 EDT

It may replace it, but, mine has a long skinny piece that covers the small
area between the door, and dash, and the lo-tek pod didnt have this... so,
I wanted to keep that, which hides my wires :-) and just screwed into the
stock pillar... you seriously cant tell its there though... I'll try to
get a few pics up....

Tim Berry