Re: 3 Guage, Guage pod from Lo-Tek (got mine!)

From: bob (bnich@bellatlantic.net)
Date: Tue Sep 04 2001 - 21:39:01 EDT

Tim Berry wrote:

> It may replace it, but, mine has a long skinny piece that covers the small
> area between the door, and dash, and the lo-tek pod didnt have this... so,
> I wanted to keep that, which hides my wires :-) and just screwed into the
> stock pillar... you seriously cant tell its there though... I'll try to
> get a few pics up....
>
> Tim Berry
>
> > So it goes over the stock piller. That pretty much sucks, seeing as they
> were
> > marketting it as a complete piller replacement. Guess i'll have to wait
> till i
> > get mine to make any final judgements. Should be here today
> > adam

I did the same......screwed it right to the existing piece.....I guess I'll have
to buy some gauges now. Looks great but I wish they made something for the other
side...I hate when things are off balance
Bob

--
Lowered 1998 Metallic Red Extended Cab
2/4" Drop, Gibson Cat Back, Street Scene Roll Pan, Shaved Tailgate, Lund Wiper

New Pictures "by Chuck" at http://www.intense99dak.com/bob.htm