Any help selling my '01 CC R/T ?

From: Mike (gerrish@ameritech.net)
Date: Tue Sep 04 2001 - 14:01:29 EDT

Hi All

The stock market stinks and I'm tired of cutting grass so I think I'm going
to "un-retire".

My Silver CC R/T was to have been a retirement toy. Given the strange
nature of Indiana winters though, my wife and I want to jump to Jeep if I'm
going back to work.

The truck stickered over $26,600 so it has nearly every option DC offered.
The only changes I've made to it are: 1 - removed all the decals; 2 - added
a soft tonneau that is darn near a color match; 3 - added a bed rug and bed
extender; and added a trailer hitch a few weeks ago.

The truck was purchased late in February and only has about 4,500 miles on
it so most of the warranty is remaining.

My Five Star dealer made me what is a fair offer as a trade but it ain't a
great offer. If any of you know someone in the market for a Dak like mine I
would appreciate hearing about it.

Thanks for your time.

Mike