Re: I hate this damn city!!!

From: ABeerCan@aol.com
Date: Tue Sep 04 2001 - 18:05:57 EDT

In a message dated 9/4/01 4:27:32 PM Central Daylight Time, bernd@texas.net
writes:

<< Two words: SMITH & WESSON (You can figure out the rest) ;)

 - Bernd >>

No, no no no. The answer to this goes a little like this:
Remington 700 action
HS precision kevlar stock
detachable front mount bipod
fully floated 24" barrel with a nice 1 in 11.2" twist with land and grove
rifling
chambered for either the new 300 WSM (Winchester Short Magnum) or the 338
Lapua
optics: Leupold 8.5-25x50mm Vari-X III long range/target scope
Full Ghillie suit for yourself and the firearm.

The rest is up to you. ;o)

The other Will
<ps. (cover my azz legally disclaimer inserted here) I do not condone the
actions that can be par-took of with such a firearm as this. If you go off
and cause mass destruction with this idea of a firearm, I will in no way be
legally nor morally responsible for your actions. This e-mail was for
education purposes only. It has in no ways any type of relation to any real
world activity. In other words, I don't care if you just even think about
what you can do with this firearm, I am in NO WAY held legally nor morally
responsible for what happens, I repeat, IN NO WAY RESPONSIBLE! Ok, lawyer
mode off.>