I hate this damn city!!!

From: Geoffrey Hackbart (rt_killer98@yahoo.com)
Date: Tue Sep 04 2001 - 15:40:18 EDT

Hey all,
Just have to vent, sorry. Today, someone decided to
steal my clear turn signals from me, right off of my
truck. I don't know when it happened, but I noticed it
today when I came home from school. Why me?!?! Some
little bastard has been messing with my truck here
lately. Pouring a whole bottle or armor all all over
my truck. Then he egged my brother's jaguar. Now, some
little dick has decided to steal my turn signals. I
can't stand this crap. The next truck I get, I won't
add anything to the exterior. I will do performance
and such, but that's it. I'm getting tired of this.

Sorry to be like this, but damn, it is getting to the
point of needing a body guard for my truck, so nothing
happens.

Thanks for listening.

=====
Later,
Geoffrey (The R/T Killer)
~~~98 DAK CC SLT 3.9L V6 Metallic Red~~~
~Hotchkis Performance 2/3 suspension kit~
~1979 Harley Davidson Custom Electra Glide~
www.geocities.com/rt_killer98
ICQ# 62723274