Re: I hate this damn city!!!

From: ABeerCan@aol.com
Date: Tue Sep 04 2001 - 18:16:21 EDT

<< I prefer the GLOCK, Model 17, I own one and I love it. 9 MM, I also have
two
 17 round clips, and three 10 round clips. Some good firepower for Punks, and
 Thugs. >

hehehehe, for some reason the phrase, "Madder than a wet hen" comes to mind.
 Or, "He was acting like a pissed off hornet!" I have lost faith in the 9mm
round as a "body" dropper. I have moved on to the 45acp or larger. Nothing
like a 45ACP Cor-bon self defense round to stop a perp from getting in
further. 230 grains stops them in their tracks. However, you have to hit
center mass to stop the thug. The key to sucessful self defense is practice
practice practice. Center Mass is best. Dak Content: I carry a European
American Arms (aka EAA) Witness fullsize in 45ACP with 230 grain Cor-bon Self
defense under my seat. The wife has a Ruger SP101 with Cor-Bon 357 Magnum
self defense in it also. in other words, don't try to car jack the Dakado
with us in it!

The other Will